These spinach squares are delicious & easy to make- great for dinner any time of year.
- 4 Tbsp butter, melted in a 9 x 13 pan
- 3 eggs
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1 Cup of milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 lb of grated Monterey jack cheese
- 2 10-oz boxes frozen chopped spinach, defrosted (wring out most of the water)
- Melt butter in pan in oven (watch so it doesn't burn).
- Beat eggs, flour, salt, baking soda, and milk.
- Add cheese and spinach and then turn the mixture into the pan.
- Bake at 350° for about 35 minutes.
Notes: These are good as leftovers too :-)