This is one of the dishes we love to have when we have dinner on Cape Cod with our good friends Weezie & John. The pie is great as an accompaniment to a meal, or as the main course itself. It is delicious and light-tasting, perfect for summer.
- 1 Pillsbury Pie Crust
- Swiss cheese, sliced, enough to cover pie
- 3-4 Tomatoes
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8-10 Ritz crackers
- 1 Tablespoon of butter
- Cook pie crust as directed for one crust baked shell and let cool.
- Line bottom of pie crust with thin slices of Swiss cheese.
- Cut tomatoes into thick slices and put on top of cheese. Do not overlap.
- Mix one cup of parmesan cheese with one cup of mayo. Add a pinch of garlic. Spread this mixture over the pie.
- Top with crushed Ritz Crackers(8-10) and dot with butter.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until brown and bubbly.