More dill! Here's a new twist to your traditional guacamole, and an easy way to elevate your sandwiches (such as my above Chick'n patty).
- 1 large, ripe avocado
- 1 large vine ripe tomatoes
- 2 tsp fresh chopped dish
- 2 tsp fresh chopped cilantro
- Juice from 1 lime, plus zest
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- Chop the avocado into bite-sized pieces (I kept my avo in chunks, rather than mashing as in more traditional guacamole, bc I was planning on using it in salad & on a sandwich).
- Add the tomato and lime juice, and fold in the herbs. Gently mix in the salt and pepper.
As for my sandwich (pictured), I'm not really a fan of pho-meats, but every now and then, when I'm feeling like it, I will have chick'n patties. I think mainly I just like something to eat in the hamburger bun with ketchup, and ok, I like saying chick'INNNN ....like there's a real difference without that 'e' ;-) I only really like Morningstar Farms' chick'n patties (which are actually called Chik patties.... but I refuse to call them anything but chick'INNNN.)
It's hard to go wrong with avocado! I think adding the dill is a nice fresh twist, especially for summer time!