Coconut Greens & Kuri Squash
- 1 bunch greens, such as rapini, collards, kale, or chard
- 1 kuri squash
- 1 Tbsp coconut butter or coconut oil
- handful of coconut flakes
- handful of pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 450. Cut the kuri squash in halves or quarters and place face down on a cookie sheet or pan with about 1 inch of water. Roast for about 25 minutes or until tender (depending on the size of your squash).
- When the squash is nearly done, melt the coconut oil/butter in a large pan and steam the greens until wilted.
- Toast coconut flakes and pumpkin seeds in toaster oven.
- To serve, mix it all together!