Sunday, December 4, 2011

Recipes to try

*Update: Currently I use Pinterest as a way to keep track of recipes I want to try. Check out my food board here!

This is a recipe to-do list of sorts - some enticing recipes I've found online but haven't tried yet! Right now my go-to site for new recipe inspiration is Finding Vegan (I am vegetarian now but enjoy eating vegan frequently). In particular, I look for recipes that 1) look good (of course!) 2) don't look too complicated or time-consuming, and usually 3) those that don't require too many new ingredients to track down (while I do enjoy trying new ingredients, it can get expensive if something calls for lots of random oils & spices I'll never use again!) The best recipes are simple, fresh, healthy, and delicious. I can't wait to try out all of these to see if they are too. As I try them, I'll move their links to other pages (main courses, sides, etc).

All of these are vegan:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments-drop me a line if you're stopping by!