Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My new favorite thing...

This is my new favorite thing:


Pumpkin Pie Spice. Mmmmm. I've been adding it to my oatmeal and coffee every morning. It smells AMAZING.


I'm not much of a latte person - I like my coffee strong & black (insert joke about how I like my men) - and last year, after getting an espresso machine for Christmas, I've switched from coffee to espresso. But, sometimes I do add a tiny bit of steamed almond or soy milk to my double espresso, as in the pictures here.


This past year I've re-discovered Trader Joe's. I used to go frequently when I lived in Cambridge, then less so when I moved into Boston and later San Francisco, when the closest store wasn't walking distance, and I got fed up with their produce not being the freshest. Now that we live walking distance to one again, I go more often, although not usually for fresh veg. I love finding new special things like this though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments-drop me a line if you're stopping by!